No School.
On the website.
Yes! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/getsmile.tmp007816300.gif[/img]
[ QUOTE ]
i get tired of hearing that stuff, honestly..
[/ QUOTE ]
Getting tired of hearing what? I don't go to high school cheif. Matter of fact it has been quite a while. I was saying Norton only goes a half day tommorrow because of the State Championship and add in the 2 hour delay they will arrive at the school at 10:30 and go home at 12:30, POINTLESS. I have no clue what you are talking about.
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
No School.
On the website.
Yes! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/getsmile.tmp007816300.gif[/img]
"Champions never complain, they are too busy getting better."
Play Like a Champion Today
[img]http://www.facade.com/celebrity/photo/Michael_Jordan.jpg[/img]
Celebration!
[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/birthday.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/birthday.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/birthday.gif[/img]
[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/getsmile.tmp007816300.gif[/img]
[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beer1.gif[/img]
Officially retired
Looks like Lee is the only one still toughing it out haha.
Just means all of the video stores will be cleaned out by tomorrow night.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
[ QUOTE ]
and when you were in school you did the same thing. I hate how people "grow up" and look down on things they did, like going to the fair, when you were 15 goin to the fair was the shiz. in college beer pong was where it was at. when your in highschool hopin for a snow day is everything. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wall.gif[/img]
[/ QUOTE ]yea since you know everything about me obviously, i guess your right [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
well dude, you were the one who always did post the postings about school closings, etc...
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
LOL, no offense to you SuperX, but that's about as hypocritical as it gets!
Don't try to hide your enthusiasm for snow days! You know it's all good!
[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Officially retired
I'm not technically "in" school anymore, but ScoCo being on a 90 minute delay this morning was niiiiiiiice. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
So I'm an old fogey that gets pumped for snow days.
Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
George Orwell
Bookmarks